Bleeding post sex, recurring episodes. Possibility of scratching due to use of fingers?

Hi. I m a 34 year old female. I ve been with my partner for 9 months. I last went to the XXXX clinic in February for a check up & was clear. 3 out of the last 4 times I have had sex with my partner I have bled. I have never bled before during sex. I bled 2 weeks ago slightly when he used his fingers (we didn t have sex). A few days later we had sex but I was ok. The last 2 times we have had sex I have bled during intercourse. Is there a possibility that he scratched me when he used his fingers?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
May 2013
the post coital bleeding can be because of causes like,
post coital tears,
presence of polyps etc in the cervix,
cervical dysplasia, erosion etc,
so you better once consult gynecologist and get examined along with speculum examination to find out the possible cause and treatment can be taken according to that.
take care.