Bleeding post pregnancy confirmation, had little opening on the cervix causing threatened miscarriage, bleeding was like normal periods. Have firm breasts and normal cervix, no bleeding. Chances of retaining the baby?

hello, i found out i was pregnant may 9th and i started bleeding brown blood may 16th thru may18th thats when i started to bleed bright red and it was getting heavier day by day. i went to the emergency room they did blood test , pelivc exams etc. and the doctor had told me that my cervix had opened a little bit an he had felt blood clots. so he called it a threatned miscarriage i went to the doctor the 21rst and before i did i had past my first blood clot, i had looked at it and it looked like a normal period blood clot nothing about it looked abnormal. so i went into the doctor office he didnt do anything but check my cervix and said he didnt find anything. but my breasts are still firm and i havent bled for like 4 days is it a possibility that i can still have this baby and it be ok?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012