Bleeding pink after period. Nausea, dizziness and tiredness. What is going on?

My last period was on the 8th of april and i was convinced i was pregnant i was 9 days late until today i went to the toilet and found light pink blood on my undies. I wiped and then there was bright red on the toilet paper. I have checked over 7 times today and its still the same thing not going on the pad only there when i wipe.....I have had nasua been very very tired.I have been getting dizzy anf my stomach feels heavy and bloated..Would this be spotting?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
The mild spotting that you are having is likely to be due to an implantation bleeding. You need to do an adequate rest and check your urine for pregnancy with a highly sensitive test kit available at all the pharmacies.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Rakhi Tayal