Bleeding not stopped after medical abortion. Pain in the abdomen, sore breasts. Do I still have pregnancy hormones in the body?

Hi, I had a medical abortion about a week and ago and am still bleeding . I ve been feeling extremely sexual lately and my breasts are very full, so I m assuming I still have some pregnancy hormones in my system? Also, lately I have been having a dull ache in my lower abdomen/ bladder area when aroused sometimes. Is this connected in some way? It s not painful enough to be bothersome, but I am just wondering if it s a cause for concern.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013