Bleeding hemorrhoid. Colon resection done. History of constipation, hard stools. Cure?

I have had a bleeding (slightly) hemorrhoid for six days now. It s quite large and I am trying to treat it at home. But I don t know if its internal or external. Is it possible to send a picture? I am a 51 year old female, and have suffered from constipation and hard stools since I had a colon resection in 2007. I have had small hemorrhoids in the past that went away in a few days. This one, however, seems larger and much more uncomfortable.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013