Bleeding heavily with clots, uterus feel high, prescribed Tranexamic acid. History of pre cancerous cell. Suggestion?

hi,ive been bleeding now for four weeks very heavy,bright red and huge docyor has done an internal and my uterus feels high.i am now awaiting a scan but in the meantime ive been prescribed tranexamic acid ,these are helping but if i forget just one dose i start bleeding again.i am 42 and had pre.cancerous cells after my first pregnancy at 19 yrs which were succussefully treated.i am worried sick have you any idea what it could be.thankyou teresa
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013