Bleeding gums, pus formation, itchy face. History of abdominal and rheumatic pain. Cure?

Hi, I am 34 year old man .I have been affected gum bleeding with pus and it become worse now. When I woke up in the mornig my mouth s saliva became filled with pus and blood; besides I have affected skin disease with itching on my face; when I press it causes a slight yellow pus and itching will be stop. Now in this week I felt rhrumatic problems ; I cheked with a doctor in my legs,tiredness and abdominal pain , back bone pain etc have found,please give me a good suggesion
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012