Bleeding gums, metallic taste near the impacted wisdom tooth. Any advice?

I am getting a metallic taste near the impacted wisdom tooth. I read on internet that it could be gingivitis, Dysgeusia, or something else. But whatever I read about, I believe I don't have any other symptoms but the metallic taste - feels like my tongue takes that taste just below the gum near the impacted wisdom tooth on lower jaw.

Also, since past 2 months I spot some blood (not bleeding but just a gist of blood) coming from that area near impacted wisdom tooth. This happens at least once a day and happens by itself, i.e. it doesn't happen while brushing or eating something hard. It just happens by itself.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013