Bleeding gums. Burning sensation in throat, vomiting red bulgum. Reason, should I be worried?

Hi I am suffering from bleeding gums . yesterday I took viagra 100mg and Last night while sleeping I feel burning sensation in my throat and I went to vomit . There I vomit red bulgum. red part is very small. Later on I could not sleep due to the burning sensaton which gone away lby the evening. Please note that even when I spilt blood come out in it due to bleeding gums. Also two months before there was some fresh red blood in my vomit. Please advise if anything to worry about
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012