Bleeding from vagina post protected sex, not on birth control. What is the cause?

Hello. I am 18 years old 135 lbs. I live a very active lifestyle of work and exercise, but am an insomniac, so my body is usually very frail from lack of sleep. I have been sexually active a few months with my boyfriend. After being a month apart, the last few weeks we have been more active than usual, about 2-3 times in one day once a week or so. Last week, i noticed blood in my urine as well as bits of tissue . This lasted a few days and then it went away, but today, after intercourse, i noticed slight bleeding from my vaginal passage. I am a little scared. Could I be pregnant? Is this possibly a uti or kidney malfunction? An std? Neither my boyfriend nor I have tested postived for any std though. We always use a condom (Trojan ENZ if the brand matters) but I am not on birth control . Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012