Bleeding from anus due to stomach ulcers, grey tissue on stools. Endoscopy done. Cure?

i have anal bleeding for three weeks now after being in hospital for what they thought was guld bladder stones. it turned out i had two stomach ulcers one high and one low in the stomach since then i have bleed from the anus and for a while before. I had a camera down my throat to diagnose my symptoms but now my stools have some grey what looks like dead skin on the tissue too with the blood what should i do? I know i have been stubborn as i spent along time in hospital and didnt want t go back for minor problems.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013