Vomiting, loose stools, stomach pain, blood in stools. Endoscopy shows stomach ulcers. Cure?

Sir, From past 20 days i am suffering from vomits and loose motions.I have taken treatment from. Endoscopy is done ,they have said some wounds are there in stomach and prescribed medicines. I have take all those medicines.still from 1 week blood is coming with loose motions and vomits are coming with stomach ache. What to do?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Apr 2013
Just teke those medicines as you doctor said. Stomach ulcers can have very serious complication including perforation and bleeding. Those medicines are used to reduce acid secretion which is the main factor for supporting ulcer formation. Blood vomiting is a sign of complicated ulcer and it shoud be aggressively treated not only by drugs,also by endoscopic intervention (ligation, sclerosation, laser). If nothing helps surgical procedure can be performed. Until that you should change your lifestyle and dietary habit. This means you need to avoid coffee, alcohol, fats, fast food, smoking and stress. Also you mustnt take nonsteroid analgetics.

Wish you good health, Dr. Ivan Romic (Rominho)