Bleeding during intercourse. Done colposcopy. Urine test showed blood. What could it be?

Hi Doctor, I have been going back and fourth to the doctors due to bleeding during intercourse and had many swabs and other tests done over the last few years. I recently had a colposcopy and have had the bleeding coming back. However for the last month i have been having pain at the end of urination and been going very frequently and sometimes nearly not making it to the toilet. So i went back to the doctors and she did a urine test which found blood. All i was told is that she wanted to see if it was coming from my bladder or maybe some discharge. I was just wondering what it could be? if its linked to my cervix issue or not at all. another thing is im always tired but this has gone on for about 2 years now where i always end up fallen asleep during the day but i dont know wheither this is just due to lack of iron due to my bleeding?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013