Bleeding, brown discharge after stopping Depo shot. Stomach cramp, headache. Any idea?

hi im jade and im 19 i came off the deppo shot almost three months ago i got my period last months but i got a small amount of bleeding three weeks ago and now ive noticed ive got some sort of brown discharge when i go to the loo i can only see it when i wipe my self, i also have a weird stomach cramp which feels simular to period pains but not constant ive also had regular headaches for the last four day have u got any idea what this maybe ? im worried i may be pregnant
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Dear Jade

All the symptoms you have can be due the the side effects of the deppo. these should subside in a few days. regarding your concern about pregnancy, you can perform a urine pregnancy test and see if you are or not pregnant. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

take care