Bleeding and high blood pressure during pregnancy. Done C-section. Why did placental abruption occur?

After 6 months (27 weeks) of pregnancy, got high blood pressure and bleeding started. My doctor said it was a case of accidental haemmorage where placenta and utereus got detached. i had to undergo an emergency ceaseran and my child could not be saved. now, I want to ask: 1) why placental abrupption occured when i had normal blood pressure in first six months? 2) HOw much time should i wait for the next pregnancy so that i don t have a ceaseran next time?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012