Bleeding after using vibrator for masturbation. What to do?

I am 23 years old, female. I started masturbating for the first time this past August when my friend convinced me to get a small vibrator. I just got a bigger one and noticed when I was done using it, I was bleeding from inside. I have a long distance relationship where I see my boyfriend about every 2 months (haven t been a virgin in a long time but I have never bleed from sex before). I m freaking out a little about this and could use some advice on what happened and what I should do.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Probably you have some injury in the part of your vagina. Get your part examined by gynecologist and take proper treatment.