Bleeding after taking mifeprin. HCG test negative. Result positive after sexual contact. Which is correct?

hai dr i am a medical student i had use d the mifegest tab after 48 hours i am used mifprane tab after two days bleeding started after 10 days it was stoped then i cheked the h c g test that time its show negative result what is the meaning then afte 5 days again i took sexual contact . After 3week we checked again the resul was positive what is the meaning it is previous one one or new one pls help me docter pls give me the answer .
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013