Bleeding after taking i pill, spotting after taking Orgamed. Sign of pregnancy?

My last period was on 7 th sep2012, had protected sex using condom on 19 sep then on 20 sep taken ipill for better safety, had bleeding on 26 sep then had hpt test showing negative on 14 th oct then consulted gyno he prescribed Orgamed tablet twice daily for 5 days which was being started from 17th oct and bleeding had occur on 24th oct but the flow is very less as compared to my original flow during period. So i am very tensed whether i am pregnant or not?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012