Bleeding after sex that continues till start of periods. No relief on using several birth control methods. Remedy?

hi, i have been bleeding after sex for three years. this bleeding occurs one week before my perioud and lasy until my period starts. my period then lasts 10 days. i have a 28 day cycle. i canot take the pill , mini pill, or implanon because these did not control the bleeding (apart from th epill which gave me high blood pressure and headaches ). i have had the mirena coil for 4 months. i bled for the first seven weeks then started taking norethistorone 5mg 3 times a day for two months. this stopped the bleeding but my face broke out in spots. so i stopped for a week during which i began to bleed then started norethisterone again. it took 10 days for the bleeding to stop. 2weeks later my period began again so i just gave up taking them. what do i do now?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer