Bleeding after sex after stopping birth control pills for a brief periods. What could be the cause?

After having sex with my husband, i have been waking up bleeding (like I m on my period) I have endo, and after my surgery I have been this certain birth control for the last three years never once stoped until now. I stoped it for three weeks, and then started back up on it three weeks ago. After since then i have been waking up after sex bleeding. It last about a day, and then i sopt. What could the bleeding be from?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer