Bleeding after merina insertion. Sudden stop of bleeding. History of abortion. Pregnancy test negative. Guide

In june last year i had an abortion and after the abortion i got a merina put in. I feel out 2 days after being put in. After it feel out i had continuos pv bleeding up untill 2 months ago it randomly stopped. While i had the pv bleeding i had surgery to see if i had cancer and to see if they could find out what was wrong. Im now really concerned on why me bleeding randomly stopped and hasnt come back. I have done a pregnancy test but it came back negative, was wondering what else it could be.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013