Bleeding after intercourse post childbirth. Headaches, constipation and abdominal pain. Tissue hanging from vagina. Worried

Hi there gave birth to my son December 2012. Since I've had a feeling if something coming down in my vagina and a lot of bleeding. Every time I have intercourse I bleed. Two periods a month with spotting inbetween. Headaches, constipation, frequent urination, abdominal pain,painful sex. Today I felt extra tissue/skin as I wiped. I looked into a mirror and it looks as if extra tissue is coming out of my vaginal entry!! Help!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013