Bleeding after intercourse. Had cervicitis. Inflammation seen in the pap smear test. Any suggestions?

Hello, i had just my menstruation last april 4, i had sex with my husband april 13, and on april 16 i had vaginal bleefing until now. I had cervicitis before, and last january my ob orescribed an albotyl sup,. I had also done a pap smear test and the result is satisfactory, except for inflammation. Im now 45 yeras old, by this time im now in three days using albotul albotyl sup, im planning to visit my ob . Tnx a lot, i hope you can give me an idea. God bless!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013