Bleeding, abdominal cramps, UPT positive. Need proper guidance

Hello Doctor, MY query is regarding the bleeding in pregnency of my wife . She had twice ectopic pregnency and 2nd time her left felopian tube has removed then we had Xray of another tube and found its good . We tried for third time and the UPT test is showing +ve result but TVS ultrasound unable to detect the pregnancy . now she is suffering with heavy bleeding and cramp in abdomen . the LMP date is 28 SEP 2012 Today we consult our gyn and doctor advice to take Inj Sylate but still there is havy bleeding and cramp in abdomen We have also submitted the sample for B- HCG test and waiting for result upto Monday 4pm . I Will be very greatfull to every one for giving me the proper guidence or information.. I dont understand why she is suffering bleeding . She had also bleeding before the two ectopic pregnecy . Kindly suggest and advice . Awating for you needful reply. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012