Bleeding. Is it early periods or implantation bleeding?

I am expecting pregnancy but i started little bleeding from 26th day of LMP. It also continued in the same way on 27th day. The bleeding is like drops of brown colour blood and it is not heavy flow. Generally it happens when i walk however when i am sitting or lying on bed, it does not happen. I am not sure whether it is early periods or implantation bleeding. Please advice me
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
May 2013
Just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy.
The bleeding could be indicating onset of menstruation or due to implantation as you said.
It is early to diagnose the pregnancy.
If the spotting turns into bleeding, possibly that could be due to menstrual flow.
If spotting continues, on the day of your expected date of periods, go for blood test for pregnancy.
If the test comes positive, consult gynecologist once and take tablets to control the bleeding.
After two weeks go for ultrasound to confirm the intrauterine pregnancy and to estimate the gestational age.
Restricting physical activity and taking rest can decrease the spotting to some extent.