Bladder pain, urge to urinate, tingling sensation, lower back pain, vomiting, flank pain. Have kidney dysplasia

I get pain in my bladder and often suddenly need to wee, I got about every half an hour to 3/4 of an hour and get an uncomfortable tingling sensation. I often feel extremely tired and generally unwell, and go through fazes of vomiting in the evening. I feel weak and get vetw achy legs and arms, flank pain on my left side and some lower back pain . I do have multi-cystic dysplasia in my right kidney and hypertrophy left working at 62%. I have tried to tell my specialist but they don t listen. I may be having the diseased kidney removed as I am reaccuring infections. Coulf you shed some light as to why I may have all this as no one listens to me...
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013