Bladder infections, stinging in labia majora, have thick white discharge, itching and swelling. Taken Lupin. Suggestion?

Okay so I ve never had really anything wrong down there except for two bladder infections . One went away on its own and the other I just had recently. I took Lupin for it once a day for two days. And now its gone. But now I have a new problem, yesterday it started to sting down there mostly towards the lower parts of my labias. I looked it up and everything that I saw had to do with itching and swelling as well. Which I didn t have. That is up until this morning. There s a bunch of different things that it could be. So as of right now, my labias are swollen, it itches and Burns and I have a kind of thick white discharge but not much. And parts of my skin seem like they might be peeling. Is this a yeast infection?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013