Bladder infection, nausea, chills, back and stomach pain followed by low appetite, weakness, headaches, work in hot surroundings. Cause?

Hi, I had nausia, chills, back and stomache pain and lightheadedness for one day and the next 3 days overall weekness and loss of appitite and a queezy feeling when I bend over. I noticed a bladder infection starting on the day of the chills and I have benn getting alot of headaches . It has been really hot and humid and I clean houses for a living. Could this be from the heat or something else. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012