Bladder infection and uti, on store-brand treatment, having abdominal cramps, cloudy urine, feels nausea, dizzy

Hi recently I have been ill and have been into my doctor. First for UTI , and bladder infection (for which I was given an antibiotic), then for strep throat and an accompanying rash that my doctor could not identify. Both were gone once I finished my antibiotics, however within a week I had itching associated with yeast infection . I bought a store-brand treatment and the medicine gave me severe abdominal cramps and crippling nausea. I stopped the treatment. This was a month ago. Today I noticed my urine was cloudy, and had an oily appearance. I also have severe pain in my back and constant dizziness.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012