Blacking out, forgetfulness, involuntary muscle jerking, head injuries, concussions, dilated temporal arteries. Cause of the symptoms?

Good Evening! I have been having bouts of intense issues of blacking out and doing things not remembering them the next day, involuntary muscle jerking, and have had multiple head injuries and concussions. Significantly, I hit my head back in March, causing very intense swelling then causing my face to remarkedbly swell, and there have been several times my temporal arteries have been markedbly dialated even being able to clearly see the vein pulsating moreso on the left, which all was identified PRIOR to my diagnosis of epilepsy and depression . I also reviewed most recent labs with the following results: Platelets were 105 normal being 150-440, Hematocrity 38.4 normal being 40-52, Lymphocites 13.3 normal being 22-42, GGT score was 44 normal being 9-36, trave of bacteria and blood was found in my UA with blood being 2, RBC 10-15 normal being 0-3, WBC were identified in the UA, as was protein, Valproate was 131.6 normal being 50-100, Alanine Aminotransferase 16 normal is 21-72, Neutrophilis was 44.1 normal is 54-74, AM Coritsol was 22.1(High), Urea Nitrogen 6.5 normal is 9.0-20.0, Alkaline Phospherase was 135.0 normal is 38-126, Hemoglobin 12 normal is 13.5-17.9. Also do have kidney stones with 5 previous inguinal hernia repairs and a Nissin Fundoplication for GERD. Is my theory of this being more Internal Medicine POSSIBLY ID related correct?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer