Blackhead on right breast under skin. Nipple erect, sore. How to remove it?

I have just felt a blackhead on my right breast which is under skin. I can not take it out but i can feel its small pointed mouth. I have even tried to take it out by pressing it and by using my nail which results in a lil blood came out which was also under skin. My right nipple is continously erect and a little sore too. Plz help
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
it seems that you are having some infection in your breast.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course after consulting your doctor.
apply antibiotic cream locally.
After you become alright, if there is lump or irritation persisted then consult Gynaec and get your breasts thoroughly.
Ok and take care.