Black worms in urine, blood spot due to pregnancy?

Dear doctor, I found worms in my urine . 0.5 cm in length & black in colour. There were 3 in two days before. Yesterday it was 2. Today I saw 1. What can I do? I am trying for pregnancy & it happened in the 7th day after mating(on ovulation day). In the 6th & 7th day after mating there was blood spots in my under garments. Is this blood spot indicates pregnancy? What is the reason for this. could you answer, please. In this situation I need your advice. I m eagerly waiting for the answer.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012

Having worms in the urine are rare but do indicate a worm infestation which needs to be treated. The two blood spots on your panty are not suggestive of pregnancy. It takes at least 10 days post ovulation for any signs and symptoms of pregnancy to appear.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal