Black patches on feet, visible till knee joint. Treatment options?

good morning sir , i beg your help to a big concern of mine . my father is suffering from some of the skin disease. he is having black spots in patches on his feet . these patches are visible till the knee joint . the patches are black in color without forming any specific layer on the skin ( as if they are in the skin itself ) . i please tell me what are these ?? are they curable ?? how can we met u in person ( i mean appointment ) ? please reply me as soon as possible sir . we would be highly grateful to u. we are really worried sir
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012