Black patches on cheeks, neck, prescribed glysija lotion, gigaplex tablets, bengel, efaderm, alfa facewash. Recommendations?

Hi ..I am 32 year old and I am having black patches on my cheeks and also at back of my neck . I went to dermatologist and he prescribed me Glysija loction ,gigaplax tablets, bengel , efaderm , alfa facewash, azax 500 , propysaic nf , kojisa gel to use and apply ..I have used glysija , gigaplex and efaderm and alfa face wash for a month but the patch is as it is . i am not sure whether he prescribed me correct medecine or not .

Would u pls suggest here .
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013