Black eye and swollen cheek after fall. Now large lump under eye. How long does it take to go away?

Hello, my mother fell about a week and a half ago landing flat on her face. She had a black eye and swollen cheek. She went in to er to be examined to make sure there were no major injuries. All tests were normal. They told her she had a mild concussion and a contusion under her right eye. The bruises have started to go away and the swelling in her eye has gone down. I am now concerned with the large lump under her eye. How long does that take to go away? She is diabetic and has blood clots. I didn t know if any of her medical history would effect the healing process?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012