Black discharge while urination. Taking eltroxin for hypothyroidism. History of cholecystectomy and hysterectomy. On atorvastatin and amixide. Advice?

My wife 47, cholesesectomy in 1994, total hysterectomy in 2009, with IBS has recently been observing a black discharge after urination which dissolves immediately on contact with water. I initially it reduced with high intake of water. Now it seems to be a more frequent occurrence. she is hypothyroidic and is on eltroxin 100mcg, atorvastatin 10mg and amixide 20mg daily. Advice and help please.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012