Black blood through cervix after periods post fibroid operation. Cause and medicines?

Hi , am bukola form nigeria.. Had an fibroid operation two and half years ago and since then have been seen black blood comin out of my cervics ffor 12 days right after my normal 5 days period. This black bloodd normaly stop a day after my ovulation . I taking so many drugs and injection but didn t work . Pleas what can I do or what drugs can I use and what is the problem with me.and mainly have been tryin to concive for the past four year,
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand your concern, I would like to advise you to stop taking the treatment for this because this is not any kind of disease but it could be retained blood that oozes out later on and this will go away with the time no need to take any medicine for this take care have nice day.