Bitten by insect on wrist, small pimples, itching, scab formation. Causes and treatment?

i got a bite on my wrist one morning about 4:00 am when i was sitting outside having my coffee the bite just kind of stung for a second then i thought nothing of it a few hours later i noticed 6 small pimples on my wrist and they kind of itched that was 10 days ago and they are not still not healing properly i dont know what it could be they are little pimples and are now forming a tiny scab do you have any idea
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012