Bitten by dog that has current rabies. Taken tetanus shot and antibiotics. Will I be ok?

My dog bit me Wednesday 6:00pm after I tried to take a bull stick (like a strong jerky). The bull stick instructions stated that hands most be wash after handling. My dog was chewing this for about 20 min. before biting me, and the bull stick was very disgusting. She has current rabies , but not the Canine Dist/Hep/Resp Booster. I got a tetanus shot following day (16hr. after bite; Thursday 10:00am) and started antibiotics this day as well for five days twice daily. Will I be OK?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012