Bites on the body, took a week for itchiness to subside, have recurring bite since without itching. What could this be?

Hi, I recntly got some bite on my feet , legs, back and chest which were really itchy. I had about 13 in total. I thought they must have been bed bugs. It took about a week until the itchiness went away but they have scarred a little. Since then one of the bites keeps reappearing on one of the old bites (but it is not itchy). It looks like a moquito bite, but it will inflamme and then disappear within a few hours. I have also suddenly got a inflammation on my bottom lip which is not itchy, but again this reduced and disappeared within a few hours (as suddenly as it developed). What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012