Bites on legs which are big, bright, faint red circles, swollen. Steroid cream helped little. Solution ?

i have bites on my legs which are big, bright red, then have fainter red circles around them. they are swollen and very bruised. I have put some steroid based cream on them and some have cleared up, others have not yet and are very painful. I went to Sri Lanka 3 weeks ago for an emergency so didn t have time for any jabs before I went. Is there any way that more bites could appear after the event, or do you think something else is biting me now i m back home? thanks
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012