Big open sore under the nose, peeling and itches a lot. Taking antibiotics, condition worsened. Suggestion?

Hello, My nose started by peeling now that i ve noticed the top layer is gone its like a big open sore its red and peeling and itches and burns alot there is also clear fluid covering my entire nose and the area around it, i am now using antibiotic ointment but that makes the leaking worse and eventually dries up to become yellow crunchy residue which is very noticable and irritating what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013