Big, itchy, painful bump on outer side of vulva filled with pus. Sexually active. Is it an ingrown hair or cyst, how to get rid of it?

I have a bump wit that was kinda big and painful but I popped it and not yellow blood tinged pus comes out and there s what feels like two possibly mate just one but it split lil balls under the skin I used clean blade to make an incision and it drains easily now but starts filling back up wit same kind of pus when it does it gets itchy it s on the outer side of my vulva I do shave completely and I am sexually active but wit the same guy I ve been wit for 5 years and have been checked since we ve been together when I was pregnant wit our son little less then 3 years ago and he hasnt slept wit anyone else either and it s the first one I ve gotten there and it s been there for about week and a half I used to get boils all time before I had my son but they stopped after I had him.. Also when I squeeze it the little hole that s open looks as if it goes in but stuff still comes out do you know if it s boil ingrown hair or is possible a cyst and how can I get it to go away I have no insurance?????
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Hi,Nathans,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might have got Infected Bertholin's cyst.
Consult your doctor and get it removed.
As there is recurrence and refilling,it is not going to cure or subsided with antibiotics.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Bimal Desai's  Response
hi , i think you have sinus formation at that place.I suggest to consult your doctor & don't incise by blade it is harful as well as dangerous.it neeeds simple excision & dressing for few days & you will be OK.Thanks