Benign tumour of pituatary gland, hot flashes, breast pain..Prolactin tests. Prescribed dostinex, cabergoline. Remedy?

i discover that i have a benign tumor of pituitary gland 4mm at 27 may 2012 the history start atlast summer july i feel by hot flashes and breast pain so i do my first prolactin {PRL} tests was at 15-11-2011 : it was 297.2 then the doctor give me a medicine called dostinex 0.5 mg cabergoline 2 tablet every 3 days for a month and after the month i made another prolactin {PRL} test at 14-12-2011 it was: 1.73 after 3 months without medicine i do another prolactin{PRL} tests at 23/2/2012 it was :80.6 then the doctor gave me again dostinex half tablet every 3 days for two weeks only and then he gave me another medcine called lactodel for prolactin secrtion inhibitor & dopamine agonist one tablet every day for 3 months , and then i took dostinex again for 2 weeks one tablet every 3 days , now I m not taking any medicine ..and the radiation i send it for you and medical tests it s after i took all this medicine ...what I m feel a breast pain and headache weight 46.5 kg age 25
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012