Benign hypermobility syndrome, knee pain, akle pain, lower back pain, flat feet. Treatment for symptoms?

Im 13 and have benign hypermobility syndrome and get pains all through out my body. i always have pain in my knees, ankles and lower back, partially from the fact that i have flat feet . the doctors sent me to physical therapy saying it will help but honestly it did nothing for me so i stoped going. i wear inserts that the doctor said would help but they really dont do anything and somtimes make the pain it worse! recently i have been haveing pain in my left hip. it hurts when i touch it but there is no brusing on it. on a scale to 1 to 10 the pain is about a 7. i dont know what to do please help!!!
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012