Benefits, dosage of evion 400, compound pueraria mirfica, hairfall, brittle nails, tiredness, dizzy spells

Hi Dr. ,What are the benefits of evion 400?what should be the proper dosage? what are the benifits of Compound pueraria Mirfica capsule 50mg -giffarine brand & what should be the proper dosage?Im 27 yrs old indian female, have severe hairfall,my nails are very brittle,I have a excellent lifestyle i intake lots of fruits & vegetables & excercise daily.I there any problem in having fruits & vegetables only as 2 out of 4 times food intake?i feel tired & dizzy sometimes.I sleep for 8-10 hrs still feels sleepy many times.Why is that?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012
dear 27 yrsold indian female,
welcome to H C M
pl go for yours Thyroid function test done. Ask yours dr to do so & treat accordingly.The drug you are asking is vitamin E ,its dose varies as per disease or indication,in routine it is taken once daily.Pl do not panic ,go to dermatologist for yours hair fall problems.

dr s k gupta