Benefit of Duphaston in conceiving

Hi Doc, My period are very regular and even after doing the relation between 13-20 days of my monthly cycle. I had not concieve. doc has advised me to take Corian 5000 for artifical rupturing on Day 11 as size of ovary was (21*23 mm) and we had relation on Day 13. Doc has advised to make relation and to take Dusphaston for 10 days. can you pls suggest that will be the benefit of Duphaston in my case. Also, if there are chances of conception this month, whether I need to take any special care till it get concluded.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Hello Shalini

welcome to health care magic forum,

As per your report your ovulation study is normal & you have tried during ovulation phase that is good thing .There are many factors which play role in the Conception.As for as my knowledge role of Duphaston in conceiving is not well established /or .you still has chance to conceive, wait for next cycle.

Wishing you early conception