Below the range T3, fatigue, cold feet, repeated infections, bowel problems and low body temperature. What to do ?

sir, i am AAAA ,39 old . I am in a confusion that i have problem with T4 into T3 conversion because my blood results came with normal TSH and T4 but T3 only remains in below normal range or border range. I have many symptoms of hypothyroidsm like fatigue , cold intollerance,cold feet ,repeated infections,bowel problems and low body temperature etc. I went many doctors but they didn t give me any medicines . But even now i m so hopeless with my problem. what i should do? Pls advice me. Thanking you. sincierly AAAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012