Being treated for follicular keratosis. Taking diprovate es,xerina,multivitamins, minerals tablet & primosa. Noticed white spots on my skin, arm & elbow. Is this the side effects?

Hi,I'm under the treatment of follicular keratosis,my doctor prescribed me diprovate es,xerina,vit a,multivitamins n minerals tablet & primosa 1000.I'm undr this treatment for about 3months.But recently I've noticed white spots on my skin on the upper arms near elbow.I'm scared suspecting it as vitiligo .Is there any side effects.of the above mentioned medicines.My father has vitiligo ,so.I'm more worried.PLease reply
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013