Being months post partum, breast feeding. Feeling tired, legs hurt. Is this normal?

My daughter is almost 2 months post partum, she is breast feeding not getting a lot of sleep very independent and refusing a lot of help told me today she is so tired that her legs hurt. Is this normal? i am here for her but refuses my help more times than she should. As a mother I want to be there for her but I also want to give her, her independence. Should she get a check-up for the leg aches??? I know she is not eating as well as she should.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013